When to Arrive - When to Get Picked Up?
What to Bring?
1. Full goaltending equipment. Missing or ill-fitting goalie equipment is the responsibility of the parents. See sample equipment list.
- several changes of clean dry under clothing
- goaltender's jock (younger students may use a standard jock; older students should wear an athletic supporter; Elite / Advanced students are advised to wear a forward's cup and a goalie cup securely over top
- garter belt - hockey socks
- goalie pants (normal hockey pants are fine for younger students)
- skates - goalie skates for students 11 and up is recommended
- inner knee pads - some are attached directly to the leg pads but you may want additional knee protection
- leg pads - knee should be directly behind middle horizontal knee roll
- chest & arm combo
- neck collar
- helmet / mask combo with plastic neck guard (dangler) recommended
- 2 goalie sticks
- extra tape, laces, water bottle & towel
2. Dryland training clothes - shorts, running shoes & t-shirts
3. Bring blister care treatment. (i.e. Second Skin or gel bandages)
Jerseys are provided for the week. This list is recommended. You may have different equipment in your bag but it is entirely the responsibility of the parents to ensure that the student is properly protected.
Sample Daily Schedule (subject to change)
9:00 AM -11:00 AM - On ice # 1 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM - Video, Dryland or classroom 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM - Lunch 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM - On ice # 2 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM - Video, Dryland or classroom
Advanced / Elite
9:00 AM -11:00 AM - Video, Dryland or classroom 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM - On Ice # 1 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM - Lunch 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM - Video, Dryland or classroom 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM - On Ice # 2
Dryland Training To Be Done:
How Old/How Good For Each Program:
Can Parents Watch?
Can Parents Help Students Get Dressed?
Can My Child Be In The Same Group As His/Her Friend?
Which Programs Are Available At Which Locations?
Will Steve Be At Every Camp?
Can I Pay My Balance The First Day Of Camp?
Is There Value In Attending More Than One Session?
Hold A Spot?